This slightly simpler duvet cover filler than our own design is another option to avoid animal feather or synthetic fillings.
Featuring a 100% cotton exterior with soft padding and 250 g/m2 100% Merino wool. Ideal for cold temperatures. Very very warm and with a peculiarity: SUITABLE FOR WASHING MACHINE.
Merino sheep are mountain animals raised in New Zealand, Australia and South Africa. This wool is extremely soft, fine and soft, which is why it is very popular among people who are sensitive to the roughness of wool. In the case of the padding, its outer cotton cover avoids contact completely.
What are its properties?
100% NATURAL. As long as there is pasture for the sheep, they will grow new wool every year, wool that must be removed.
Regulates body temperature: Preventing you from sweating.
Antibacterial, does not retain odours: Merino wool is naturally antibacterial thanks to lanolin, a compound similar to wax that prevents the growth of bacteria and bad odour. Therefore, it is not necessary to wash it frequently.
Repels moisture: Its fibers allow air to circulate, keeping you dry in hot conditions.
Natural and biodegradable: A good way to contribute to the planet, as this wool disintegrates in a matter of a few years, serving as fertilizer for the earth.
- Elastic: Even after bending and straightening the wool fiber 20,000 times, it does not lose its original properties, it is even 7 times more resistant to wear than cotton and even 10 times more than silk. At temperatures that are too high, the wool fiber shrinks, but when stretched, it can return to its original shape, and if properly cared for, wool products will last for many years.
- Stain resistant. The wool fiber has a natural protective outer layer that prevents the formation and absorption of stains. Wool accumulates less dust and its lanolin grease makes it easier to remove dirt from fabrics.
- More secure . Due to its high water and nitrogen content, wool is naturally non-combustible. Wool also has a high natural level of UV (ultraviolet) protection, which is much higher than that of synthetic or cotton materials.
- Certification standard 100 by OKEO-TEK
- It is possible that during the first days I have a particular smell of wool that disappears by airing it in the sun for a few hours.
HILL. s. m.: The best part of the flax once harvested, which is separated from the tow and used to make the LENZO.
From the lenzo are our linens, from European harvests, chosen from their places of cultivation and processing to maintain the origin and roots of one of the most natural fabrics in the world.
To make our pieces, we buy the linen previously washed in large drums, which hit the fiber, to achieve maximum softness, and Natural substances are added that advance the softening process. Therefore, it does not shrink and hardly wrinkles.
Linen is a sustainable, ecological and recyclable fabric. Antibacterial and hygroscopic.
All linen used in our production has an international certificate of conformity to Oeko-Tex No. 12.HBY.02843 by Hohenstein and has been tested to meet the environmental requirements of Oeko-Tex RStandard 100 .
Our bedding is made with linens of 170gr/m2, 190gr/m2 and 240gr/m2, for greater quality and extraordinary comfort. Some of our cushions are sewn with rustic linen of up to 350gr/m2, and our cotton-based linen towels exfoliate your skin in the most natural way possible.
We handcraft the most natural household linen , ecological and unique that today you can find in national production, being a benchmark in the Spanish market.
-It is the textile fiber oldest in known history. It has been weaving for ten thousand years.
-Linen dates back to ancient Egypt, having been found in the Pharaonic tombs.
-80% of the world's production of linen is of European origin.
-The Linen's role in climate change is fundamental because its manufacture is an ecological alternative to cotton. Being a natural fiber, it is ecological, sustainable and biodegradable.
- If you suffer from allergies or have sensitive skin, the linen fabric will not cause any type of discomfort, on the contrary, it helps the skin.
-It loosens negative ions that are the ones that heal. On the contrary, synthetic fibers decrease our biological defenses.
-Linen fiber has the capacity to absorb 20% of the moisture of its dry weight. Cotton only covers 8.5%
-Sleeping in linen is the healthiest. It has been shown that with linen one sleeps more deeply, rests more, improves mood and convalescence is shortened.
-Textile linen is one of the few fibers that eliminates and neutralizes odors in the environment, maintaining a Pleasant sensation that does not occur with other fabrics. It is so resistant that boat sails, tarpaulins, sacks, canvases have been manufactured with it..
- You would only need two sets of bedding for your life....