Everything we do at dE.LENZO is handmade and like good cuisine, it takes time. Once we receive your order, we produce the piece(s) exclusively for you, putting love, care and a lot of attention into each part of the process. Whenever possible, we will try to get your order out of our facilities as quickly as possible, but you must take into account the day you place your order and the time (on weekends or at night) also if we have sales or special offers. .
Shipments to Spain
Shipping within the peninsula.
Shipping costs are €3.90 for orders that do not exceed €50, on the contrary, if the amount is higher, the customer would have free shipping by agency. (For the purchase of masks, this rule would not apply since the customer pays the full shipping costs. They have the option of paying the agency for €3.90 or shipping by ordinary mail for €1.50)
Shipping to the Balearic and Canary Islands
Shipping costs are calculated depending on the weight and measurements of the entire order that has been placed. Provided that the order does not exceed €50, the customer must pay the shipping costs by agency that will depend on the weight that corresponds to the following rates: 0-1kg €12.75 and 1.1-2kg €13.75. (For the purchase of masks, the shipment can be made by agency that has a cost of €12.75 or by registered mail that has a cost of €4.30)
Shipments to the Canary Islands
Shipments to the Canary Islands of our products are sent by the GLS agency and the shipping cost depends on the weight and measurements. Shipments to the Canary Islands must always be paid by the customer even if they exceed €50. The rates depending on the weight are as follows: 0-1kg €17, 1.1-2kg €26 and 2.1-3kg €35. Mask shipments will be made by certified mail and will cost €4.90. You must provide us with your DNI number for customs in the Canary Islands. and to the islands they go by certified mail and their price depends on the volume and weight of your order. Orders take approximately 15 days to be ready to be shipped. Once it leaves our warehouse, you will receive it within 24 to 72 hours. Although in this case we cannot give you a guarantee of the exact day of arrival, since the mail is sometimes advanced or delayed due to factors of many kinds, totally beyond our control.
- Orders for the Peninsula On weekdays when we do not have promotions or special offers, we prepare your package depending on the product you have purchased. If we have to make a personalized order for the client (bedding category) it will take a maximum of 7 business days to produce it and have it ready for shipment. For the rest of the products, within a period of between 24 and 48 hours (always on working days) All orders except orders for masks will be sent to any point of the peninsula by private courier GLS and take between 24 and 72 hours to arrive to your destination
- Orders for the Balearic and Canary Islands. On business days when we do not have promotions or special offers, we prepare your package depending on the product you have purchased. If we have to make a personalized order for the client (bedding category), it will take a maximum of 7 business days to produce it and have it ready for shipment. For the rest of the products, within a period of between 24 and 72 hours (always on working days) All orders sent to any point of the peninsula are sent by private courier GLS and take between 24 and 72 hours to reach their destination .
- Orders for Europe and the rest of the world.They are sent by courier or certified mail, depending on the destination and weight of the package and take between 5 days and 3 weeks to arrive
The agency we work with on a regular basis is LOGIAL GLS. Once the order has been prepared and when it is ready to be shipped, dE.LENZO will provide the customer with a tracking number as well as the page where to enter it so that they can track it at all times and review possible changes by the agency. . The shipping service has two delivery attempts. If the customer, after two delivery attempts, is still absent, GLS will proceed to return it to origin and dE.LENZO will not bear the cost of a new shipment.
Shipping times for masks
When the customer buys one of our masks, they have the option of choosing a cheaper mail order since it is designed for orders with a small economic value. This type of shipment is called ordinary mail and is not urgent, that is, the delivery time depends on the post office and not on dE.LENZO. From experience, packages can take between 4 and 8 business days. From dE.LENZO we will not be able to confirm where your package is since the shipment does not have a tracking number and it cannot be tracked. If the package cannot be delivered to the mailbox or the postman cannot find the address, an attempt will always be made to leave a notice on it so that it can be collected from the post office within a maximum period of 15 days.
If the package does not arrive after 10 business days, we will proceed to make a refund (in the event that the package is received at the address after 10 days, the client will be obliged to notify dE.LENZO) i/ or shipment of a new product through our AGENCY, with the customer being responsible for the difference in cost.
Returns: If you are reading this part, think that before placing your order we can send you samples of all the linens for free.
- A return will be accepted from receipt of the product up to 14 days later as long as the piece is in perfect condition, has not been used and when it retains its original packaging and label.
- The customer must declare their intention to return the product by sending an email to customer service email@example.com
- The return costs will be borne by dE.LENZO, sending it to our address: C/Cid Nº21- 03803, Alcoy (Alicante)
- Returns of the masks will not be accepted unless the product is damaged when opening the original packaging. In this case we would make the full payment.
- For any claim you can use the: EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform
- dE.LENZO will have 14 days from the knowledge of the withdrawal to make the refund on the client's account.