Bath towels are called Waffle•
Posted on Monday, January 25, 2021 at 7:5
Today we write about our bath towels, which are called waffle or waffle towels.
There is nothing better than getting out of the shower, putting on some shower shoes that absorb the water from your feet well and wrapping yourself up in a large towel that covers you completely. Personally, I don't like towels that stay "below your ass"...at that moment you think you don't have a towel to cover yourself completely and roll up well...for cold people like me, a nice bath towel, soft and big is a pleasure.
If you haven't tried waffles yet, you'll love them for:
- Your size
- Great absorption capacity
- Their lightness, since they weigh nothing.
Do you know why they're called waffle towels? Its design is quite easy to recognize since the type of clothing gives it a "honeycomb" shape. That shape that you see in the square towel helps the moisture to be absorbed much faster and helps to dry it quickly.
What are the benefits of the linen bath towel?
- As we discussed, the design of the towel helps with moisture absorption and quick drying.
- They weigh nothing: Linen towels weigh nothing and do not take up space. They are perfect to take to the gym or when you go on a trip because they fit in any suitcase or bag. You really fold them and it's a joy how little space they take up! It is also a plus that they take up little space, especially for small storage cabinets.
- It has an exfoliation effect: While your skin dries with the soft touch of the linen towel, it has a very gentle exfoliation effect on your skin. Don't worry, the linen towel is perfect for the most sensitive skin, people with allergies or reactive skin thanks to the properties of linen, so there is nothing to fear.
- Has a unique style: We love the style that linen towels bring to any bathroom. With pieces of this very natural fabric, you can achieve a very elegant style and at the same time feel in your own relaxing spa. Surprise your guests with waffle towels! We have them on in the guest bathroom and every time someone comes....it freaks out
How do I choose the right waffle linen towel?
We are going to give you some tips so that, when choosing a waffle towel, you have no doubts.
If you are a person who is committed to sustainability and to having a much more conscious and responsible lifestyle and consumption, you have two options for bath towels: 100% pure linen and organic cotton. Of these two fabric options, the most ecological is linen, since it requires fewer resources for its cultivation, harvesting and production.In addition, linen is a biodegradable fabric and much more resistant to tears compared to cotton
Think about the use you are going to give them: If you want a more versatile towel, that you can use both at home when you get out of the shower and, at any given time, to take it to the gym, your IDEAL towel is the waffle. It weighs nothing, it fits anywhere, it dries your skin super fast and also it doesn't take long to dry itself. As I have mentioned before, I would also consider having a waffle set for a guest bathroom, it is a towel that is not seen at all and that everyone likes.
Think about colours: At dE.LENZO we have a variety of super fun and cheerful colours, you can combine two different colors or, on the contrary, have a waffle set of the same colour. If you want a change of scenery, see your bathroom with a different style, waffle towels are perfect for you. You can go for a natural waffle towel or a black towel, super daring and full of personality.
Decided to bet on waffles?
¿Cada cuánto lavar ...
¿Con qué frecuencia sueles lavar la ropa de cama en verano? Saber cada cuánto lavar las sábanas es muy importante ya que es la mejor manera de cont...Leer Más
Te enseñamos a vest...
¿Quieres aprender a vestir la cama en primavera para hacer que tu dormitorio se vea elegante? ¡Te ayudamos! En dE.LENZO, queremos hacer que tu cama...Leer Más
Cama para bebé, 5 t...
¿Quieres saber todo lo que necesitas para la cama para bebé de tu pequeño? En Delenzo te contamos qué accesorios no te pueden faltar. ¡Míralo!Leer Más